By making payment for lessons you are agreeing to the following:
1. If it is beneficial to the children, teachers may choose to enter the water to ensure the highest standard of teaching is being provided. This may include physical support where necessary.
2. Parents/Guardians have full responsibility of their child(ren) in the changing rooms and on the poolside before and after lessons.
3. Evolution Swim School accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of any property while attending lessons.
4. In the unlikely event of classes having to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, lessons credits will be applied to the following term.
5. Once a booking has been made refunds cannot be given if a child is not able to attend.
6. Occasionally we will take photographs and/or video footage of our lessons for marketing purposes, you have the right to opt out of this and/or refuse the use of any imagery that you or your child appears in by contacting email@example.com
8. It is your responsibility to make us aware of any current or newly developed conditions that could affect lessons, medical or otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure lessons are delivered to the highest standard.