How we use and protect your data
Our website and client database is owned and managed by Evolution Swim School C.I.C. At Evolution Swim School C.I.C, we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our clients when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our clients and people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. Whilst we will keep all of your personal information confidential, we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances as set out within this policy. We confirm that we will keep the information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK data protection legislation and regulations in force from time to time.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By being a client of Evolution Swim School or using our website you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
Who Are We?
Evolution Swim School C.I.C is a swim school established by Commonwealth Games Medallist Kieran McGuckin on the 1/10/2018
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you enquire about swimming lessons via our website, email or telephone or book lessons by phone or email.
What type of information is collected about you?
In running and operating Evolution Swim School C.I.C, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your engagement with our company. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes. The only time any data will be released is to the track and trace team to stop the spread of Covid-19. The data that we collect is detailed below:
· Information you provide to complete an online form, or communicate with us electronically for any reason. This personal information may include your name, address, email address, and names, ages and dates of birth of children. We may also record any specific medical conditions you tell us about that are relevant to the provision of safe and effective swimming lessons.
· Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use the website. This may also include the resources that you access and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information may be collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve the customer experience.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
· To ensure that any services you purchase from us are processed accurately and efficiently.
· To meet our obligations arising from any agreements entered into by us and to notify you of any changes to our service provision.
· To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you (for example details of forthcoming swimming courses or discounts).
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. We respect your privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and any other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not and will not knowingly collect information directly from any person under the age of 18. We may process personal data relating to under 18's only when provided by the parent or legal guardian.
How do I opt out?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have opted in. You can unsubscribe by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of emails sent to you from Evolution Swim School. We will process your request within 7 days.
How long do we hold you information
We will keep you information for the duration of you time participating in lessons with Evolution Swim School CIC. If you remain inactive within our systems for more than 6 months all of your data will automatically be deleted.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email or telephone number, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com
Review of this policy